Immigration law governs the legal status of foreign citizens, in the United States. The Gbenjo Law Firm provides a useful and current approach to attending to all immigration services, including provision of path to citizenship and employment in the United States. The Gbenjo Law Group assists prospective clients in the processes for seeking admission and gaining entry, providing or obtaining citizenship, and employment visas.
Most common service requests are:
■ Apply for Citizenship (Form N-400)
■ Employment Verification (Form I-9)
■ Apply for a Green Card (Form I-485)
■ Help My Relative Immigrate (Form I-130)
■ Affidavit of Support (Form I-864)
■ Renew or Replace My Green Card (Form I-90)
■ Remove Conditions on a Green Card through Marriage (Form I-751)
■ Apply for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)
■ Apply for a Travel Document (Form I-131)

Do not take laws into your hands because the implications could cost you more or worse. Contact us right away: